5/11/2005

Aging poorly

I found another one from high school that is no where near as good as I thought it was.

Ghostface's Bulletproof Wallets. Ghost can be brilliant. this is not. I always thought "Maxine" was the stand-out moment and could stand up to his best. I... am not so sure anymore. alas, my childhood seems to have been fantasy. also, Ghost sucks at singing. but we remembered that, didn't we. thin uninteresting keyboard elements in the beats really detract. and without "the sun" and that little sung part of "the forest," this shit lost so much potential. but the "remix" of "flowers" is hotter than i remembered. Not as awesome as the original. but still hot.

i'll stick to supreme clientele and ironman.


Listening to:

Peter Gabriel - Shaking the Tree

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home